Saturday 24 March 2012

Abt Me

In this blog you'll find cooking tips,cooking recipes, and my foodie experiments. 

Hello everyone.... When i was a kid i always used to wonder what's cooking and  can i ever cook. My grand mom used to be behind me to cook but i hated it. But every time i was forced to cook and i never had a smile and tinch of love for my recipes and these never turned good. But later came a day in my life when i lost my grand ma and i had to start cooking. I slowly started yes i failed a lot of times but never gave up. We learn with our experiences and that's called Cooking. Keep trying and you will reach there :-) From then i never turned, now i love cooking and every single day i come up with something new. 

This group has been made specially for the food lovers not only eaters but for folks out there who is passionate about making new new dishes and like to eat and share it with others..... 

Most of my stuff is on health, hence don't worry about waist just go for it :-)

This group is dedicate to all the food lovers... who is one of the passionate about cooking and want to learn and try  making different dishes and share with otherzzz... 

Learn cooking with poonam sapra. I teach Chocolates, Snacks,North Indian, South Indian, Continental and much more..

From Chocolates, Cupcakes , Pasta, kati rolls, sindhi curries, masalas, etc.

The special ingredient of all my recipes "A Tinch of Love" :-) Dont forget to keep it handy at all times :-) 

Contact me at poonam.sapra@gmail.com 

I conduct classes in Delhi, Pune, Chennai , Bangalore & Hyderabad












1 comment:

  1. Gud one to start with....Will recommend to my friends too...

    ReplyDelete