Friday 8 August 2014

Curryless Thai cuisine

What do I do when I'm super hungry, want to cook Thai cuisine and my LPG finishes the moment I put wok? Here's what I do - I come up with my Ver 1.0 of Curryless Thai cuisine made within minutes in microwave to full up my tummy 

Ingredients
olive oil 1 tsp
Thai Paste 1 tbsp
Tomatoes 3 (medium)
Thai Chilies 2
Jalapenos 6 
Salt a pinch 

Method

1. Cut the tomatoes in a dice shape and chop the jalapenos into two halves. Keep aside
2. Heat oil in a microwavable safe bowl with a lid for 30 secs
3. Add the Thai paste and place the lid, continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes
4. Remove from the oven, stir well. Now add the thai chilies and tomatoes and cook for 4-5 mins 
5. Finally add the Jalapenos and put in oven for 10 sec
6.  Serve over steamed rice 



My Notes

1. Depending on the power of your micro oven tomatoes may need to be cooked for shorter amount of time or longer amount of time for it to be cooked thoroughly
2. You can add vegs of your choice  





No comments:

Post a Comment