Monday 28 July 2014

Green Tea

Green is considered to be one of the world's healthiest drinks. It contains highest amount of antioxidants of any tea.

 I have drink thrice a day. It keep me fresh through out the day.  I start my day with it and an apple.

I know this is very simple but most of the time we also go wrong. Sometimes its bitter, tasteless etc.

So thought i could share my style of making






Ingredients

Water 1 cup
Green leaves 1/2 tsp

Method

1. Boil water in a sauce pan
2. Switch off the flame and put the leaves in the pan and cover immediately. Cover only for a minute. DOnt keep the leaves in the water for too long as the tea will taste bitter.
3.  Strain the green tea in a mug or glass

I normally have it plain. You can add lemon or honey as per your taste.





No comments:

Post a Comment