Monday 14 July 2014

Weekend Chocolate making

I just love my weekends, i cant tell you how much i wait for the weekend to come so that i can get my hand on baking/ cooking. I love to try something new.

Read up some recipes, try my own fusion :-) is it fun :-) Here are some pics of yummy chocolates.

So this weekend i spent both my days making chocolate. Isn't it fun :-) I love the aroma of it and when i make i find that i have chocolates all over me. Thats so cute :-) The messy kitchen with the chocolate droplets is so good. It actually feels that you are working. By the end of it when you are done and look at them they look so amazing.

I am never tired of doing this all over again and again.

Come experience the making of chocolate with me :-)

I take chocolate workshop in Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Delhi.

Rody Rocks 

Heart shaped chocolate filled with cranberries 

Double butter scotch & coffee with Raisins 

Rice crisps

Smile :-) Smiley chocolates with some nuts


This is favorite Nutty Berry Cups

Some lovely chocolate filled with Orange and Kiwi

A gift for any occasion. Mixed chocolates with Truffles 

Gift basket with some cookies and chocolates.



No comments:

Post a Comment